Dolphins Swim Season POSTPONED

    Dear Dolphins,

    We wanted to give everyone a quick update on the status of swim team and this summer’s swim season. As you are aware there are so many unknowns at this time and just like many of you, we are in limbo as we wait to see what the next month holds for all of us.

    Last week, the Briar Forest Swim League Board of Directors met virtually and discussed the impact of COVID-19 on our upcoming swim season. At this time, it does not appear we will be able to start our season as scheduled. It is the league’s desire and hope that we will be able to swim this summer, even if it means that the season is delayed until June, July or even August. While we know a delayed season may not be ideal for everyone, we also believe that when this threat subsides, families will be yearning for activity and connection, and swim team can be a big help in bringing about a welcome sense of normalcy.

    For those of you that have already registered, we will be cancelling your registration and refunding your registration fees in full. Please allow 3-7 business days for refunds to process. Once we are ready to re-open registration, we will email everyone with a new set of instructions and a new registration link. Just as before, returning families will be given an opportunity to register a few weeks ahead of new families.

    We are continuing to monitor and follow the guidance of city, county and school officials and will send you updates as more information becomes available.

    In the meantime, stay strong, healthy and positive. We hope to all be together again soon. Go Dolphins!


    Stephanie Brewster and the Briarhills Dolphins Board of Directors

    Add Snippet