Add Snippet

    Weather Updates


    06/18/18 - 3:10 p.m.

    As of 3 pm today, the meet us still happening as planned. There is a large rain ban that is forecasted to come through between now and the start of the meet. However, the forecast has been changing all day so at this point, nothing is certain. If it does start raining, we are going to try and let it move through and see if the rains clears up afterwards. Please bear with us - we may have a delayed start, we may start and stop or we may get lucky and only be dealing with light rain. Both teams have agreed that we are going to try and make it work today rather than rescheduling the meet. The forecast the next few days is about the same and Willow Fork has another swim meet later in the week so their availability for rescheduling is limited.

    If a meet is called prior to breaststroke due to weather, it may be rescheduled and resumed at the point where the meet was called. If the meet is called after breaststoke is completed, the team with the highest point total will be declared the winner. Our goal is to get through breaststroke today.

    Bring your umbrellas, rain coats and rain boots and let's make the best of it! See you all very soon. Go Dolphins!



    05/24/18 - 4:25 p.m.

    Practice has been delayed today due to thunder.

    If you have a 7&8 swimmer, and did not get timed yesterday, please come to practice today at 5:15. All other 7&8 swimmers, do not need to come today.

    We will let you know if there are any further delays or changes.



    05/22/18 - 3:26 p.m.

    As of right now, practices will be held as scheduled. We will continue to watch the weather and update you if there are any delays or cancellations.

    05/21/18 - 5:25 p.m.

    All practices are cancelled for the rest of today. If you need to buy a suit, A-Gleam will be at the pool today until 6 p.m. 

    After today, suits can be purchased at A-Gleam’s Katy store. The address is 414 W. Grand Pkwy South, Katy, TX. Please call 832-437-0362 for store hours. 

    Sorry for the inconvenience today. Hopefully we will have better weather tomorrow.

    4:40 p.m.

    Both 7/8 practices are cancelled due to weather. Please still come buy a suit if you need one. We will update 9/10 practices as it gets closer to 6 p.m.

    4:10 p.m.

    There is a 30 minute weather delay due to thunder. Swimmers can still come to the pool and buy suits and do a workout out of the pool with the coaches while we wait for the weather to improve. 

    Text Area
    Simple formatted text
    Delete Edit_snippet
    Add Snippet